Founder and owner of NG Consulting; Norman has over 25 year’s experience in the field of people and organisational development in a variety of sectors and organisations globally, including Aviva, Virgin Money, Circle Housing Group (now Clarion), NHS & Nexus Infrastructure PLC.
Norman has a wealth of professional and academic qualifications:
- MSc in People and Organisation Development; accredited by the University of Sussex. His dissertation explored whether Leadership needed to change to meet the needs of Generation Y and Generation Z
- ILM Level 7 Diploma in Management Coaching & Mentoring
- Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Accredited MBTI Step 1 & 2 practitioner
- Accredited Firo B practitioner
- Accredited Hogan Personality Inventory practitioner
- Qualified Emotional Intelligence & Social Competency practitioner & coach
- Qualified to use Benchmarks and Skillscope 360 tools
- Strengths Finder 2.0 coach
- Accredited Crucial Conversations Facilitator
- Accredited Realising Resilience practitioner
- Accredited Hogan 360 practitioner & coach
- Accredited Hogan High Performing Team Assessment practitioner & coach
- Affiliate Member, Institute of Coaching, at McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School affiliate.
Alongside being a member of the Institute of Leadership & Management and British Psychological Society Level A&B, Norman has won two national awards in his field.
Jann returned to Australia in 2019, after working in London for Sodexo UK&I for approximately 15 years prior to that she has experience in the Justice system both in Australia and the UK. She has held senior leadership roles in HR, Business Development and Operations. Jann describes her coaching style in the following way:-
Throughout my career – as leader and as coach, I have held the belief that people flourish when they are truly listened to, supported, challenged and empowered to find their own solutions and pathways. I apply this belief in my own coaching practice, my personal leadership and in the coach supervision that I provide.
I combine a pragmatic view on life with highly developed influencing skills and strong intuition.
- Coaching Diploma (European Quality Award at Practitioner level from EMCC – European Mentoring & Coaching Council)
- Coaching Supervision Certificate (European Supervision Quality Award from EMCC)
- EMCC member
- ICF member (International Coaching Federation)
- British Psychological Society (BPS) qualified – psychometric assessments – ability and personality (MBTI Step 1 & 2, DISC,
- EIP3, Dimensions, 360’ tools)
- NLP Practitioner
- Master Criminology (Charles Sturt University)
- C Level 7 Diploma in Management Coaching & Mentoring
Working in People Development for over 30 years, and with her own business for the last 17 years, Liz is an Integral Development Coach, certified as an Associate Certified Coach with the International Coaching Federation. By inviting her clients into a bigger world, one that they may not be aware of yet, new possibilities open up to them which enables them to move towards sustainable change and growth. Coaching the whole person is central to her way of working; taking this wider, more integral approach affords clients opportunities to build their resourcefulness and wisdom in dealing with what’s important to them.
Liz’s key areas of coaching expertise include:
- Coaching using diagnostic tools (personality profiles, motivators, performance de-railers and 360 degree) to identify and make the best use of preferred styles of working and build self- awareness.
- Career coaching to support transitions.
- Working with the whole person who’s in the middle of a life that’s much bigger than the particular topic is central to my way of working. Taking this wider, more integral approach allows the client to produce outcomes that last over extended periods of time.
Liz has worked in a variety of Generalist HR and Learning and Development roles in the Defence and FMCG industries. She managed the development of first and second line managers, designed and managed Development Centres for junior, middle and senior managers and co-designed and implemented a competency based performance management system. She has been involved in a major global transformation programme involving the set-up of 4 global service centres and consulted internationally on the implementation of the HR module of SAP.
Since starting her own company, Liz has helped graduates, underrepresented groups in the Civil Service and managers prepare for and transition to new roles. She has helped clients understand what fulfils them most, provided space for exploring alternative perspectives and offered practices which help the client reach their potential.